• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newest employee at the shop

I know I haven't been around very long, but I would love to announce the newest member here at the shop. His name is Thomas, born April 12th 6lbs 7ozs 19" He is my amazing son, I love him to pieces!

Attachments

• thomas.jpg
    thomas.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 64
  • mommy and thomas.jpg
    mommy and thomas.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 83

TwoNine

Congratulations!!! I've got one coming in about 2 months....We're super excited too!!!

Now where to find infant sized brushes and squeegees? Anyone? ;-p

-Chad

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Congratulations !!

:corndog: It's not a cigar, but it's the closet thing they got around this place....:wink:

TwoNine

Never too early....By taking a little action now - you are saving the people of Signs 101 in 18 years about 2,761 posts regarding which intermediate vinyl to wrap their MPM's (You know....Motorized People Movers - they'll have em by then?)

Way to think ahead! ;)

Congrats again!!!

-Chad

SD&F

Congratulations....that picture says it all. Take time to enjoy, because it passes sooo very quickly.

Marlene

he was born on my birthday! cool! congrats and enjoy him as they grow up so fast. my "baby" turned 30 last Oct and it still feels like just yesterday that I held her like you aer holding little Thomas