• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

News on our new Mimaki!

CL Graphics

Good luck with the rasterlink. I have it also and am very dissastified with it. I have the dual cmyk ink setup and all my blues have a purplish tint to them. My greys have a pink tint to them and I can't even think about matching pantone colors. I now it is a profile issue and can usually tweek the settings in rasterlink to get close to what I need, but I should'nt have to. Mimaki wants another grand for the profilemaster software and I will still have to buy the eyeone or equivalent. I am currently looking at either wasatch or onyx hoping this fixes my problem. Not trying to hijack your thread just want to give you a heads up. Also if you want to sell the flexi pm me. I have 7.6 and they tell me it doesn't support my JV3-130 SPII so they want to charge me $1200 to upgrade.

ColesCreations

There's no such thing as a hijacked thread. It's all good. We have been using 7.6.2, just pissed off about the color-thing, but hey- it's only money, right?
We're going to dual cmyk, crossing fingers!

ColesCreations

Oh- and to Lidy-
I would try 7.6 on the SPII, don't see any reason why it would not be supported!
I checked, it's not in the list, try setting it for 160SP, might work, only difference is the print width, I think, and the printer checks media size itself.
And- I think you can use profiles that will work with Rasterlink form the FlexiSign software.
Wasatch makes Rasterlink, I think, so probably will not do you much good to throw out Rasterlink and buy Wasatch...