• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Next Generation Sign Guy...Coming Soon!

TwoNine

My wife and I are going to the hospital tomorrow - she is 41 weeks pregnant and they have scheduled us for a C-section. The baby is supposedly already over 10 lbs. So...Check in at noon, and by 2 or 3 our Son will be born! We are so excited!!!

We already have the car seat in our service truck! His first ride home will be in a sign truck - if that's not cool - I don't know what is..... :cool1:

Just wanted to share - hope everyone is having a good one.

-Chad

BTW - We also just got our UL stuff started, and should be listed in a couple weeks. All sorts of new stuff....This is a VERY exciting time in our lives. It feels like everything we've worked so hard for is paying off....Living the dream.

SD&F

Congratulations on everything!!! You are both very lucky and be kind to your wife....thas a big baby.

TwoNine

Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes. Easton was born at 3:13pm and came in at 10lbs. and 20 inches! Big Boy!!! Just wanted to share a picture up here too for those interested. All is well now - wife in recovery and doing amazing and lil' Easton is doing what newborns do. Everyone is happy, healthy and ready to start our new lives together.

Thanks again everyone for all the support!

Attachments

• Easton_S101.jpg
    Easton_S101.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 57

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Best of everything to you all and a special congratulations to her for going so long with that monster in there. She should get overtime pay for that lil' critter. :thumb: