• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nice Banner huh!

Knep

Took a pic of this in a small town today, Grocery and Hardware Store...This is my competition's work...I try not to make fun of, or put anyone down but this banner IMO is hideous!

Attachments

• !cid__0329111413.jpg
    !cid__0329111413.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 97

Bigdawg

Just Me
As far as banners go... I've seen worse...

and I won't make fun of this one because they at least used a legible font. The message was clear and the contrast was good.

The hanging of said banner sucks... and that says more than the words on the banner do about what is acceptable for their company.

Pat Whatley

There was a local company that used to do their banner corners that way. I never understood that....what's that supposed to be accomplishing?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's a $10 banner double-gusseted corner style.

I think I saw that banner across town here last week. There must be a run on them going on somewhere.

Anyway, the really scary part is.... what's really crooked in this picture ?? The building or the banner ?? :covereyes:

Craig Sjoquist

Well like Bigdawg says you can read it ( from distance picture taken ) and it does have contrast.

Here in Orlando that would be passable, we have alot worse I mean alot worse and not just from one or 2 sign shops how about 20 to 50 sign shops, I could load a gig or more of bad signs in here just in the last few months made that look worse then that.
To prove it I'll go take 2 pictures both sign shops and less then a 1/4 mile away, both have printers and employees.
Geez maybe the 2 will see it and start making better signs would be my hopes.