• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nissan Cube Wrap

dmayhew26

Here is the first wrap I have done on a street vehicle. I have done many, many racecars but this was a first for me. I have a few things I would do for sure different next time but overall I think it came out pretty good. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2616 (1).jpg
    IMG_2616 (1).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 603
  • IMG_2619 (1).jpg
    IMG_2619 (1).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2615 (1).jpg
    IMG_2615 (1).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 123

dmayhew26

Thanks for the kind words. I printed this on my new Roland VS-640 and used the Arlon 6000XRP and 3220 wrap kit. I have used this on a few trailers with good results and this experience was no different.

BALLPARK

Looks great man, nice job!!!

I love the Arlon 6000XRP wrap combo kits. Great price and great vinyl for wraps!

Malkin

Was the the perf on the rear window any more difficult to install than on a more typical flatter window?

Craig Sjoquist

Well you have a good start .. everything else some tweaking
your layout could improve so the copy is not so scattered and better contrast on air conditioning & heating and not so much on commercial & residential
When you look at the thumbnail the best parts of the design / layout (name, little man, 3 colors) get lost, on the phone reduce the weight of area code would pop the 7 real numbers to remember
By bringing the copy / layout closer to center this would be a outstanding wrap

dmayhew26

The perf was pretty easy actually to install. Was much easier than I thought is was going to be.

I agree on the contrast with the heating and AC writing. That was all part of his logo and he didn't want it changed but I wish I would have done something to make it pop out better.

dmayhew26

I really like the printer. I have a little bit of a hard time getting the colors as bright as my SP540 but with a little work they seem good. The metallic and white is a nice thing to have at times.