• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nitto no 597 B ?? anyone heard of it

signheredesign

Crazy question We do decals and graphics for extreme motorsport products and are struggling to find a product that we can print on, laminate, that will adhere to a contour.. We have tried the products by most of the common manufactures including Convex, with reasonable success, but have noticed that there is a product marked Nitto No. 597 B, on graphic kits from overseas that work sweet !! The adhesive will allow you to apply the graphic, pull it off, reposition and try again.. It is as sticky as flypaper and flexible enough that you can tug on it to get the contour correct. I would appreciate any information that you may have regsrding this product or something equilivent. THANKS GV

signheredesign

Nitto RE:

I found a number of web sites but just can't get my hands on the product. i have actually ordered graphics kits from overseas to compare quality and these are superior to what I have found in the states...

ackerman139

it's just a doubled sided adhesive that is applied. More than surely they screen print or print in reverse on a thick clear.