• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NJ - Stainless steel 304 brushed or brushed aluminum

Hoze

Looking for someone who can handle a rush order for me. It's a set of letters and a logo made from 1/4" or 3/16" brushed aluminum or 304 stainless steel.

I know Gemini can make them, but my client has an event on Tuesday, which is why we're urgently trying to get it done.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20240920_095448.jpg
    20240920_095448.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

JBurton

Signtologist
Holy cow, I'm afraid your customer is sol. If I had the material to cut them from in hand, if I was ready to stay the evening cutting and welding studs and making a pattern, at best I'd hand it to UPS Saturday morning, which doesn't ship ground out until Monday, UPS distribution center one town over will ship on Saturday, but only next day air, which is not cheap.
Not trying to be a negative nancy, but you may want to tell your customer there is no way without paying triple, even then, gotta find someone with material and no weekend plans.

Hoze

yeah, This is the kind of customer who has been bringing a lot of food to my table so I try to make them happy every time I can, this is for the kind of project that was jumping from one department to another until they realized it was late. I found a company in Maryland who is willing to tackle this, but they say they can't get it done until next Friday, and the event is this Tuesday afternoon.
I will try my best, but as i told them, I'm only human lol

JBurton

Signtologist
I know the feeling of that sisyphean struggle that your biggest client dumps on your chest, as long as you realize it too! Best of luck, hopefully they realize/appreciate it further down the road!