• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"No Guns Allowed" logo design challenge

visual800

First off my opinion on outside carry is stupid. You are inviting a challenge. Why someone would wear gun outside is beyond me. I carry everywhere I go, concealed. Bank, walmart, mall, matters not. I dont advertise it nor show it. I pray to God I never have to pull it. However having it on me does offer security.

im not a gun fanatic but I can shoot and hit a human if it came down to it. Just dont ask me to hit a beer can at 100 yds. I dont like the no guns signs BUT I hve to respect the owners of the business as it is their rules, however the bad folk wont heed to these signs

phototec

First off my opinion on outside carry is stupid. You are inviting a challenge. Why someone would wear gun outside is beyond me. I carry everywhere I go, concealed. Bank, walmart, mall, matters not. I dont advertise it nor show it. I pray to God I never have to pull it. However having it on me does offer security.

im not a gun fanatic but I can shoot and hit a human if it came down to it. Just dont ask me to hit a beer can at 100 yds. I dont like the no guns signs BUT I hve to respect the owners of the business as it is their rules, however the bad folk wont heed to these signs

Yep,

The bad guys don't abide by signs or rules, or the law for that matter.

The bad guys don't register their fire arms, and never will, they deal in the back allies and purchase stolen fire arms with the serial numbers removed.

Only honest upstanding hard working people like yourself follow the rules of law.....

I just hope you don't hesitate to use yours when the time comes, because the bad guy will NOT hesitate, he will shoot you before you even know it....

big-machine-gun.gif