• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No hair left and it still prints triplicate, Falcon Outdoor 62

highplains

I sure hope someone else has had this problem. I have a Falcon Outdoor 62 and I just brought it back to life after my 38 took a fatal blow to the head. Every thing this prints it is in triplicate, I really don't have a clue, it is probably some stupid I did but I don't know what part of stupid I don't understand.It literally prints 3 of everything stacked on top of each other and offset a quarter inch. It will make you dizzy to look at it. If anyone has thoughts on that, I would sure love to hear them. I spent an hour the other day with a tech from Flexi figuring out that it isn't the software, so he's is convinced.

highplains

I don't have a driver and I have to down load a desktop driver, but I didn't want to complicate things more. I'll see if I can upload a pic, thanks for your responses.I did get the upload
attachment.php

This is part of a graphic, the top part, and the bottom is supposed to be just plain circles, I think about a 40 pt stroke. I made some test patterns of rectangles and it just extends each one out to the right. I am printing unilateral and it appears to shift each one to the right and I am printing left to right. Yes there will be a quiz when you all figure this one out. So, what part did I go stupid? When I print a test print I think it is normal. Meaning I don't think they are in triplicate. Apreciate all the help, hope some sees what it is. Thanks

Attachments

• misprint.jpg
    misprint.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 78