• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No ink

zgraphics

Maybe someone can help or need what to do... I'm at the shop trying
to resolve this problem.. I changed out Y & C ink, now the Black, LM & LC don't want to kick in. I tried cleaning a hundred times and nothing. What can i do ?:banghead::banghead::banghead: Any help would help.. thanks

P

ProWraps™

clogged head. flush your lines. then do a nozzle check. there is no hard do all be all that we can tell you. get ink to your head. run a check. show a picture of what your nozzles look like. your printer is at least several years old. we have no idea what the history is of the printer or better yet the heads. you are running a 6 color machine with two heads. multiple issues can be the problem.

zgraphics

I know i might sound like a pain in the butt but how do i flush my lines.
this is the first time i run into the problem. is a clogged head bad or is it a small problem? thanks for the response...

clogged head. flush your lines. then do a nozzle check. there is no hard do all be all that we can tell you. get ink to your head. run a check. show a picture of what your nozzles look like. your printer is at least several years old. we have no idea what the history is of the printer or better yet the heads. you are running a 6 color machine with two heads. multiple issues can be the problem.

P

ProWraps™

run a strong cleaning cycle. if you still have no color either your head is bad or your pump is bad. let me know how it goes. ill be back on in the morning. its either your head/s or your pump or your dampers. but if you are missing on that many colors but yet get some colors, its not your pump. its either your head or your dampers.

PLEASE print a nozzle check and take a pic and post.

zgraphics

i just finish the head wash, now the LCD reads: (65cymk) no charge what the hell does this mean? Is the wash complete? thanks

Now you need to put the color carts back in and the screen will tell you to change the in tank, take the tank out and empty it, put it back and the screen will ask if you changed it press + to make it say "yes" then it will ask to confirm, press + again to say "yes" then enter. then it will want to do an ink fill, let it do the ink fill and when its all done print out a test strip and let us know if the colors are printing or not.

zgraphics

thanks for the info, but still missing LM and the black is print like sh*t.. I want to pull my head out. I didn't make any order today due the troubleshooting, customer upset..