• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no... just... no

Kwiksigns

wookie
Customer really wanted me to print this 72 dpi 8"x11" bitmap blown up to 19"x37"

....charged him to design a new and with a different picture. just thought I would show you his expert-designer-wife's work...

oh and that weird blue/green thing on the bottom is their logo...

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 108

Jillbeans

Let's see what design magic you worked on this gem!
:)
I think wife art is even worse than nephew art because the client really has no choice unless he wants to sleep alone and go without dinner every night for the rest of his life.
Love....Jill

GK

Previously using the DVD/poster photo from Anger Management with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson none the less...lol

HeavyHitter

Let's see what design magic you worked on this gem!
:)
I think wife art is even worse than nephew art because the client really has no choice unless he wants to sleep alone and go without dinner every night for the rest of his life.
Love....Jill

LOL ummm yeah the ladies have an edge on things. :biggrin: I have to say it sucks around here when my wife is pissed at me.

Dan

Jillbeans

Many times I have worked on a layout for a male client and have had him love what I did.
THEN he shows his wife and all hell breaks loose.
Wives like burgundy and hunter green, gold text, Papyrus, and anything that Martha Stewart likes.
And 99½% of the time he will go with the wife's ideas.
"Yes Dear!"

Is that a picture of Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson in Anger Management? Awesome.

Edit: Yep, saw GK's post. lmao. Everyone is a graphic designer these days..I get this all the time.

heyskull

I have had to throw couples out of my office for argueing over a design!!!!
I made a wonderful logo for a company but when the wife saw it "it wasn't fenshui"!!!!
Fenshui "get a grip" the redsigned ticked all her boxes and looked awful.

SC

Hah, heyskull - I haven't thrown anyone out, but I did have a couple in my shop about 2 months ago arguing over the sizes of signs etc., asking my opinion. I chatted witht hem for about 30 minutes or more discussing different signage options, etc. etc.

2 weeks later, went by where their location was going to be..signs everywhere.

Craig Sjoquist

I don't bother showing hubby nothing till wify or women in office approves saves alot of time
likes it when they are designer a sure sale is coming ...just works it one step at a time, gets so it's readable ....sold

Jill you are a hoot lol lol