• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Power Mutoh Falcon RJ-6000a

Ripper1

I just bought this printer and the previous owner said it would power up. So I got it home and plugged it in and the led lights flashed for a split second and nothing???? no display of fan noise or anything??? this happens every time i unplug it and plug it back in. the handle in up or down position does not make a difference. same with the door. Any Help with this would be great!!! i am very new to the community and i just started with my business so funds are tight i don't want to spend alot on this thing if it is not worth it.. many thanks in advance to those who help out!!!!

P.s if anyone has a maintenance manual for this and is will to share that would be great...:rock-n-roll:

tsgstl

I have a VJ1204 and for some reason if you unplug the cord from the machine for about 5 minutes (not just from the wall) it fixes this problem. Not sure if it will help with your Falcon but its worth a shot.

Espartaco1967

Hi your problem is in the Mainboard, you need to change mainboard, me and this happened to me, and I had to change mainboard, feel more

Ripper1

Really? I have been testing power supply i only get 1.2v before the switch is turned on. I thought that it need 5v for switching. am i wrong?.. if main board is blown does anyone know where to get it repaired or replaced

Espartaco1967

Hello, if you say that there is voltage problem, I would try changing the Power supply, and if that's not the problem then exchange the mainboard, I sell one power supply, if you are interested write me, if not ease my mail, maybe not permitted by the laws of the forum,

Ripper1

wish i heard from you earlier. i have ordered a power supply...but if it is a mainboard do you know where i can get one or repair one.

tint_zone

hi

Ripper1 did the power board solve your problem? Or do u need a main board? i have a I Have a VJ 1204 with the exact problem

Ripper1

Still waiting for power supply to show up in mail. I will post updates. Looks like no one else has any suggestions. Guess trying to get some trouble shooting info is not happening. So I'll have to go back to the replace one component at a time. You know the expensive way of trouble shooting. Not overly impressed but this site so far. But I'll stick it out.

Ripper1

ok so got power supply, and guess what no work..so i guess next step main board... anyone no anything about this unit around here...so far this forum has been not help.