• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Print after printhead replacement on cj-500(sc-500)

sickstyle

Hi people,

Today nozzles of my sc-500 was not looking so good, the right line of magenta colour was totally blocked and saw no ink dropping.i took off the printhead and let it lay in cleaning liquid about 15 minutes(only the bottom side) than i plugged it again, but it didnt print any more even if i gave headcleaning a couple if times.i saw a that ink drains to waste bottle, but not much as usual, just a few drops!!??

i tried also swapping printheads and then other printhead stopped printing too.i pumped some inks to printheads with syringe then i got just tiny line on demo print. (Attached) i cant find any reason of this frustrating issue after just a simple replacement.

Please help me, i got to start printing tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20130319_201624.jpg
    20130319_201624.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 92

wunder

can be many cause.......

The capping not close.....test it with a syring direct before pump..syring must fill with ink !

The inkpump not pull enough ! new Pumptube needs.

The Dumper to old, renew and fill enough......

the Printhead must be firing all nozzle if you pressure a little Flush with a syring.....

the datacable demage or not clean....

a.s.o many issue to solve the problem.....

regards
wunder

sickstyle

Until today i had no printing problems.everything happened today after i replaced the printhead.The cables were okay.i think its about capping station or pump. But how can i find the exact problem?

MrSalumi

sounds like a cable problem.. The tiny bit of ink on the demo print is probably from you pushing ink with a syringe. Look at the cable and the connections again. Good luck

anozira02

I would try a few things,,, such as removing the ink lines from the capping station and try to push some cleaning solvent through it,, if you fill a lot of resistant pushing the liquid it means your lines are clogged. Also sometimes the small clear tubing on your capping station could be clogged as well, they can also be cleaned. Finally take the waste jar off and pull some ink down with a syringe through the waste ink line,, that would not only fill up your dampers but also would pull ink into the print heads. Good luck!!