• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No turning back now...

ForgeInc

Well, we finally ordered the equipment for our business. After much research and help from other 101 members, we settled on an HP LX800, FB 700 and Gerber M3000 cutter. Now I just gotta get our space ready, design website and cards, acquire tables, saws, computers, softwares, establish a network, install phones, get space built out, get insurance.....yikes, this "new business" stuff is involved!

Thanks to all for the advice over the past couple months.

tcorn1965

Gerber M3000 Cutter is a great piece of equipment, we have had ours close to a year, we run it non-stop 8-10 hrs a day

Terry

rfulford

I am envious. I am building a case for a LX800 at the moment. It is a fantastic machine. Are you going for the 3M MCS certification?

Mosh

When I started out the first thing I got was WORK TO DO! All the other stuff came later as I needed it. Paid for stuff as I went, so in case there was no work I didn't have a payment due to some banker. I see lots of shops start up with all new equipent they financed, then when times are slow they can't pay the rent or the payments, and then ol' Mosh swoops in and buys them out for pennies on the dollar. Just my 2 cents...

Letterbox Mike

Man talk about jumping in with both feet! Exciting times for you, I wish you the best of luck! From what I've seen of your work posted here so far I suspect you'll do pretty good!