• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

no vacuum on flatbed?

projectneon

hey all
i was printing on a jfx-1631 yesterday and there was a lightning storm that cut out power in certain parts of the workshop. one being my vacuums (they are wired to a different circuit then the bed it self.)
i can still print, everything is functional, besides my vacuums to the flat bed.
i have looked everywhere for a safety switch done a little research checked power boards and circuits but nothing will turn them back on......

with out getting charged $100 per hr for print technicians,

does anyone have any clue as to why its doing this??

artbot

do you need the service manual for it? i've got 38mb's of service stuff for that printer.

projectneon

artbot, that would be great!!! i have a manual of the mimaki website but it doesn't give much information about the vacuums! or you able to post it on here? or i can give you my gmail?

really appreciate it thank you!! were a bit limited here in western australia!

artbot

pm me your email address. i have the jf1631 manuals and service tech updates, and mechanical drawing, etc. it's two .rar's about 19mbs each. can your email server do 19mb? i know that google in america can do 25mb.