• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No Versaworks with my roland....

thesignguy1986

Needing to find versaworks ASAP like tonight or tommorow if possible because when I picked up my printer I took the versaworks box but when I got to shop after 6 hr drive it was a non working bootleg...any help is greatly appreciates

tim99

as far as an overnight thing im not sure, but you can order a replacement disk from roland support I think they go for 30$ however they ship it standard shipping
Needing to find versaworks ASAP like tonight or tommorow if possible because when I picked up my printer I took the versaworks box but when I got to shop after 6 hr drive it was a non working bootleg...any help is greatly appreciates

Wheeler

I don't think there is a non working bootleg, Some of the older versions won't work on the newer computers like windows 7. I bought mine used and it came with version 2.7 and it let me install on windows 7 but would not work. I downloaded all the updates off the roland website and after all the updates were installed it works perfect. Versaworks only works on roland printers so I don't think they worry to much about piracy. If the Cd is bad there is a torrent out there on piratebay. Good Luck

thesignguy1986

By looking at my info from disc I do have it says 2.4 in file folder if I go into program so I will attempt to download the updates. I am assuming I need to download each update first and not just the newest one?

jasonx

By looking at my info from disc I do have it says 2.4 in file folder if I go into program so I will attempt to download the updates. I am assuming I need to download each update first and not just the newest one?

From memory it will ask you to update a few times. It will download the files itself and run the update. Probably will go something like to 2.6,2.7 to 3 to 4 to the latest.

thesignguy1986

Finally got it running I had to update like 3 times which is what caused the problem but we got it and thanks for your help....now trying to learn how to contour with it since I'm folly a flexi user

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Finally got it running I had to update like 3 times which is what caused the problem but we got it and thanks for your help....now trying to learn how to contour with it since I'm folly a flexi user

just use the contour cut in flexi and export it as an eps. Versaworks will recognize the cut line.

thesignguy1986

Mike I hope that works it would make it very simple and thanks for the tip. I know I sound a bit stupid but I have never worked with versaworks before. THanks

Wheeler

I would learn CorelDraw and use the roland color system library. I could not ever get colors right or get the machine to poll size in flexisign. I have a older version of flexi and did not want to upgrade. MyVersacamm.com has a lot of good videos.