• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nois&Rockhopper I

studio10

When head moves left and right get metal nose. Remove Y rail cover and put some silicone grease on Y rail, and oli in berings. Move head by hands, there is very small resistance on one place of Y rail. Steel belt seems OK, but when the head is near service station stell belt is about 2 mm out of right Y motor pulley. Rockhopper I (falcon outdoor 62) is one year old and until now I dont have any problem. Still have metal noise when printing.

49hd

If you have greased bearings on anything, never use an aerosol type oil. The petroleum in the spray will eat the oil in the grease and leave only a soap substance. The chemical reaction with the propane or butane used as the propellant will solidify the soap.

studio10

Malfunction fixed

Y motor pulley was fixed with glue on shaft and get loosen so steel belt and pulley drop down. Printer still has warranty so I`ll change Y motor assembly. Probably it is factory defect.

studio10

Y motor pulley

Sorry about late. I attach parts list because I dont have original photo. I sent original motor to service and forget to take a photo.

Attachments

• Y_motor_pulley.jpg
    Y_motor_pulley.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 71