• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noise around print

ERUS37

please help me everytime i print something i get noise around my print, sp300 printer.

i've done a cleaning, env. match, calib, bi-dir. anything i'm missing here's a pic of it

Attachments

• DSC01250 (Small).JPG
    DSC01250 (Small).JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 185

ERUS37

el cheapo from my local sign dist. here in fl, but it just starting doing this when i switched from my laptop to my pc.

rockz12

Specializing in the strange and unusual
Too much ink being layed down for that media to handle. Do they supply el cheapo profiles?

Typestries

el cheapo from my local sign dist. here in fl, but it just starting doing this when i switched from my laptop to my pc.

have you tried going back to the pc instead of the laptop? Looks like an ink on media issue not a head issue. Either too much ink on the media eg profile messed up on you laptop or a media coating issue. Also have you tried other media known to work? Since you said is started when you switched 2 the laptop start there.

ERUS37

i came from the laptop cause it crashed before i could pull anything off now i'm on the pc going thru hell.

jc1cell

Going from the fact that you stated it only happens in the black, I would venture to say it is the ink combination on your black. Try sending a file with different stripes of black....

1. 100k
2. 20,20,20,100
3. 50,50,50,100
4. 100,100,100,100

Analize the results and work with your rip accordingly to reduce the amount of ink used to create your black.

jc

ERUS37

i would say that the black is much heavier than the rest of the colors, i printed 4 colors, black being the heaviest..

ERUS37

so far no matter what profile i use or setting i change still not right and remember its only the black doing it.