• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non Adhesive Perf

mameighan

So - I have a client that wants perf on the inside of a window that we can't practically get to on the outside.

We only need something like a 9" x 48" strip (x2) or somewhere around that.

I don't want to buy a whole role for something this small.

Do any of you print on this and can do it for me? Or anyone willing to sell a short roll?

Thanks
Mark

Just FYI an adjacemt office got some done an the supplier said they use it non adhesive perf on outside windows all the time and use spray adhesive? Thought his was weird! Is that a standard practice!? The non adhesive perf seems so much more expensive

Sindex Printing

I have had a request for replacement perf that did that the previous guy did the same thing. Clean up was a a pain and took a lot longer than it should have. I printed on clear vinyl with the perf patteren and the customer preferred it after it was done when they went to clean the windows a month later.

mkmie

Lost Soul
When faced with a cost-conscious client I have been known to print on mesh banner and apply with clear double-sided tape to the interior window. Looks best with lots of white background.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Non-adhesive perf is usually film based so its much more expensive then normal adhesive perf. I wonder if they know that lol. I know someone who might be able to print it for you. Shoot me your info