Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non Adhesive Perf

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by mameighan, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mameighan

mameighan Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Moberly
    So - I have a client that wants perf on the inside of a window that we can't practically get to on the outside.

We only need something like a 9" x 48" strip (x2) or somewhere around that.

I don't want to buy a whole role for something this small.

Do any of you print on this and can do it for me? Or anyone willing to sell a short roll?

Thanks
    Mark

Just FYI an adjacemt office got some done an the supplier said they use it non adhesive perf on outside windows all the time and use spray adhesive? Thought his was weird! Is that a standard practice!? The non adhesive perf seems so much more expensive

Tags:
  2. Sindex Printing

Sindex Printing Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Sparks
    I have had a request for replacement perf that did that the previous guy did the same thing. Clean up was a a pain and took a lot longer than it should have. I printed on clear vinyl with the perf patteren and the customer preferred it after it was done when they went to clean the windows a month later.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mkmieciak

mkmieciak Lost Soul

Aug 14, 2013
    Illinois
    When faced with a cost-conscious client I have been known to print on mesh banner and apply with clear double-sided tape to the interior window. Looks best with lots of white background.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mameighan

mameighan Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Moberly
    I had actually thought of that but wasn't sure
    - I might try it - thanks

5. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Non-adhesive perf is usually film based so its much more expensive then normal adhesive perf. I wonder if they know that lol. I know someone who might be able to print it for you. Shoot me your info