• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non-Adhesive Vehicle Cling Wrap... interesting concept

GypsyGraphics

While searching for something totally unrelated, I came across this cling wrap. Don't know that I'd try it but interesting none the less.
I can't image that 10 warranty is for staying power on a car.
[video=youtube;yZ-3pVb7gpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-3pVb7gpk#t=154[/video]

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Not sure what to think of the actual material but it would have been way more interesting if they had shown the hand wrapping of those models instead of the mirror.

wayne k
guam usa

Biker Scout

This is really for the color change and tuner market. It's not like you can print anything out with them. It's very similar to Plasti-Dip, where you can just paint the stuff on and it's a self leveling skin. Not too sure about the cling wrap film in particular, but I know about their other products. Maybe what they did was brush it on to some release liner and let it cure, then applied. Not much info on their site about the cling stuff. Would be fun to play with, provided they had interesting colors and patterns.

visual800

great now all my redneck customers will be asking if I can "cling" their trucks and cars like they always ask me about wrapping which I dont do, sometimes I loathe the products our market throws out