Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-Adhesive Vehicle Cling Wrap... interesting concept

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by GypsyGraphics, Feb 7, 2014.

1. GypsyGraphics

GypsyGraphics Major Contributor

Mar 19, 2009
    While searching for something totally unrelated, I came across this cling wrap. Don't know that I'd try it but interesting none the less.
    I can't image that 10 warranty is for staying power on a car.
    [video=youtube;yZ-3pVb7gpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-3pVb7gpk#t=154[/video]

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Not sure what to think of the actual material but it would have been way more interesting if they had shown the hand wrapping of those models instead of the mirror.

wayne k
    guam usa

3. Biker Scout

Biker Scout Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas
    This is really for the color change and tuner market. It's not like you can print anything out with them. It's very similar to Plasti-Dip, where you can just paint the stuff on and it's a self leveling skin. Not too sure about the cling wrap film in particular, but I know about their other products. Maybe what they did was brush it on to some release liner and let it cure, then applied. Not much info on their site about the cling stuff. Would be fun to play with, provided they had interesting colors and patterns.

4. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    great now all my redneck customers will be asking if I can "cling" their trucks and cars like they always ask me about wrapping which I dont do, sometimes I loathe the products our market throws out

5. watchdaride

watchdaride Member

Dec 20, 2008
    orlando fl
    you like the copyright at the end stressing copyright includes CHINA lol