• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non-Gerber software compatible with Envision 375???

natedawg9640

Hi.

Are there any usable programs that work with the 375 besides composer? I have a friend that bought an envision plotter without software to make patterns for his hobby stuff. He doesn't have omega and i think the whole CP is a bit overkill for what he needs to do with it.

Thanks!

Nate

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You can drive the Envision 375 with FlexiSign ... I think starting with version 7. SignLab also drives it but not sure which module is needed. OTOH, older versions of Omega or even Graphix Advantage probably do a better job because all the settings for materials will be remembered as well as individual job settings.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I use SignLab with a twenty + year-old GS15. I'm sure it will work with an Envision. There were a couple of SLs on eBay recently.

JB

rfulford

I am running my personal Gerber 375 with VinylMaster LTR. Cuts fine but I have not figured out how to send speed and force from the software.

mattready

ive switched completely away from the gerber software (antiquated) and moved to Flexi. Runs our envisions and edge1 & Edge2 machines.