• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

None of my suppliers carries...

abadsvt

I had a customer come in today asking for a banner just like his business card. It has a mirror finish copper stripe on the card. The problem is none of my suppliers carries mirror finish copper vinyl. So i thought i would see if anyone on here knows where i can get some or has some they would like to sell? I need to find some by the end of next week. Any help would be great. Thanks ahead of time!

Josh

AUTO-FX

ya cant put polyester film on a banner. try using a cast copper metallic film- that's all you can do.

Jillbeans

Even if you can find mirror finish, it would be kind of crazy to put it onto a banner.
Rolling/unrolling it is more than likely going to make tunnels and creases in it even if it does stick.
Just go with regular copper metallic and explain to your client that's the best way forward.
Love....Jill