• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

None of you have any talent!

ProWraps

as neither do i.

sorry if i pissed anyone off. i wanted your attention.

i posted this thread for a reason. this board gets so into how we are this thing or the that and sign shop hacks etc.

well. i saw this a long time ago. and i although i havent posted much lately, i have been seriously watching and considering my place in this industry.

to be grounded, i went back to a video i havent seen for years. many of you have already seen this, and for most of you, as for most of everyone in this industry its good to watch again.

watch, enjoy, for some of you relive, and truely enjoy a man dedicated to his craft. (translation for OP..... this is better than BUSH ))))))ggghhhhehe))))))POT!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUMDY01uUA&feature=related

:thankyou:

Fitch

A lot of similarities between his desire, comittment and the final output.

You raised a good point: "dedicated to his craft".

Sadly, the dedication for me is still burning. My ability to express this dedication is dwindling day by day.

Even more sadly, so too is the income I earn from this industry. Come end 2010... if things don't improve - it's "look at other options" for me.

Disappointing as I still feel I have a lot to offer. The $$$ mentality of the buying public has diluted the value of craftsmanship.

Cheers - G

Pat Whatley

He spent 20,000 hours over 12 years dedicated to his HOBBY?! The only thing I've spent 12,000 hours doing is sleeping.