• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noob from Florida

Doug Pulver

Wow, Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought I subscribed to this thread but I must not have, First time back since I joined las night and I can't believe all the replies, Thanks.

WOODBS good luck , and welcome..you just missed fgsi open house, would have helped ya

I was there, I picked up Mark Rugen's DVD, catalogs and the free stuff they handed out. I wish I could have spent a couple of days there.

UniqueDecals WELCOME from Daytona Beach areas
What kind of company do you work for? Equipment?

I am currently working as an Auto Tec. and haven't bought any equipment. I'd like to start small and see how it goes. I'd like to have a graphtec or Roland cutter.

Lunatic Taskbar Welcome from Nova Scotia.

What type of equipment do you have?

No equipment yet. I tried to bid on a Graphtec CE-2000-60 today but missed it. My employer has a Graphtec CE-3000-60 and Flexi 7.5. I don't get to use it as much as I'd like.

Doug Pulver

Thanks everyone, I've been wanting to start a small sign company for something to do in my spare time. I think with all the help I've been getting It just might happen sooner than I had thought.