• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NooB Plotter question...

Quick question...our graphtec fc-8000 is cutting a little to the right of exact on contour cuts...which option allows me to move it back to center?

I know its an offset adjustment somewhere.

Bingham Signs

Have you resolved your issue? I was having trouble and couldn't get any help. Turns out , the eye wouldn't read thru the laminate. I guess a common problem, but do you think anyone could tell me that. Had to figure it out on my own. It seemed that it was more common on the cheaper laminate.

Supergirl

In your cutting master, on the last tab, there are values for x and y offset.

do a few test prints and test cuts. i had to adjust one of them to 0.02 and it's perfect every time now.

also note,

IF you change the width of the media for other jobs to somthing ssmaller, and next time you're contour cutting, it will tell you "contour cutting is not supported for multi page design."
change the width of the material to what you are using. then cancel out and try again. else, your offset value gets overridden.

Attachments

• offset.png
    offset.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 97