• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NOOBIE from Chicago area

brdss

I have been lurking here for a few months, just took delivery of a Mimaki JV3300-160 and have a used Graphtec fc5100 and a used ledco laminator that I am in the process of hooking up.

Come from the small format printing side and we decided to try and expand into the deep waters of large format printing. Fingers crossed! :bushmill::omg2:

brdss

Where abouts in the Chicago area?:Cool 2:
Welcome

Waukegan Il., Not too far from the WI boarder. Anybody with advice for noobies in the business feel free to shoot me a message!

Learn one thing, find out I need to learn 50 more! lol!

MikePro

greetings from just north of you!
best advice... don't work for free! many clients try to squeeze ya, promising bigger future projects, and leave you in the dust when you start charging for product.

brdss

greetings from just north of you!
best advice... don't work for free! many clients try to squeeze ya, promising bigger future projects, and leave you in the dust when you start charging for product.

Thanks Mike!

Not new to the printing business, just they vinyl sign and large format end of the business.

I guess just about every business has the "take care of me today and I will take care of you next week" clients.