• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

noobie here :)

kidriddlin

hey everybody my name is bobby and im new to the site. i have been working in the sign/graphics industry for about 9+ years and have just gone out on my own in the last 4 months or so :rock-n-roll: things are going good so far and im building a customer base. i have done plenty of decals (cut and print), painted 4' letters/logo on a customers building, storefronts, a few vehicles and now i am getting to do my first box sign for one customer and a 4'x6' face for another and even a complete full interior remodle for a gas station. its exciting and kinda stressfull at the same time because i have never had to quote some of these things before. so ill prob be coming here with alot of questions for everybody :thumb:

-thanks

kidriddlin

Welcome from down the road a piece.................................

thanks for all the welcomes!

gino cool to see a local in this thread already. what are you a supplier of? i source out for all my prints at the moment. do you have a wholesale program?

thanks again everybody

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Big hello from Chino California! Feel free to check us out for the best prices on printing media, LED, and many other sign supplies.

-Signworld team