• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Noodles & Co.

Lauren

Hello everyone, looking for some help. We have a Noodles & Company going in near us and I am assuming they are working with a national company to manufacture the signs. I would like to bid the install. Does anyone know which National company does work for Noodles?

Thanks in advance,

Lauren

rjssigns

Hello everyone, looking for some help. We have a Noodles & Company going in near us and I am assuming they are working with a national company to manufacture the signs. I would like to bid the install. Does anyone know which National company does work for Noodles?

Thanks in advance,

Lauren

Not to wet your picnic charcoal but I'd say you're too late. In my experience they call you. We've gotten calls from various chains project managers asking us to bid.

Lauren

Ok, newbie question then....

Are you on a list to bid/set up in their system? How does that work? I.e. how can I have a better chance at being called to quote?

Marlene

have yourself listed as an installer for your area. you won't be making the signs as they have national companies that do that but you might get the bid to install

reQ

Yup, these companies call you if they are interested in your service. I have received inquiries like that from Sign Resource from LA & Pattison Sign Group. Asked both of them how they did find out about us and both of them said - simply google search in your area.
On another note, many companies have contract with other companies and sometimes it will look funny price wise. For example, our company was installing 3M frosting to new bank location for all offices, but exterior signage & exterior decals were installed by company from Manitoba. ( So they had to drive their crane/lift to Saskatchewan, which would be pretty costly)

So its all depends, and most of the time there is nothing you can do on your end to get the work, so do not stress to much about it.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
for us, and for the most part, it all started when we signed up and payed for a listing at signsearch . com

The 2 companies I work for use Signsearch for installs out of their area.

You might want to join Sign Syndicate and look at their registry of national companies and how they rate. Get a hold of account executives and see if you can get on their bid lists...

Another thing you might want to do... if you are looking for larger projects is... get to know your local EGD design firms. generally, they design large projects and put them out to bid to qualifying vendors. There is no mark up, you usually deal directly with the client, the designers only deal with the aesthetics/samples/color matching and materials.

SEGD.ORG and do a search for local firms.