• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nor'Easter 2010 Who's In?

Sign_Boy

Hey all,

I was wondering who all is going to the meet?
In the past the Nor'Easter was the talk of the board - not so much this year...

Who's in, when you going to get there and where are you staying?

D&Tgraphics

Well you know I'm in. :rock-n-roll:
I haven't finalized where I'm staying yet. I think I may just be camping out in a tent on location. Rick said there is plenty of room for it. Who else is down for camping out? I know Signboy is in. :Big Laugh

:supersmilie:

TheProfessor

My business partner (not on this board) and I will be coming. Thinking of staying at the first hotel on the list...

D&Tgraphics

Who's Going??? Can we get a head count of everyone that's planning on being there. Please. It seams like there isn't much interest this year so far.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm gonna be there for at least Saturday all day.... as long as some others are coming. I'm not going if this fizzles out to 4 or 5 people. Sorry.

Typestries

Gotta be honest here folks, I don't see the doors being busted down as far as registrations go. Am I doing something wrong? Lots of peeps seemed hot on this and now I'm hearing crickets. I'm just as happy to host a small intimate (not in that way) gathering, but I do need to know and know soon as plans will have to be scaled back significantly. As far as I'm concerned, whether it's 20, 50, or 100 my doors are open. Just ask for those that are on the fence to get off the fence and if you are coming get registered now so we can properly plan. We're gonna have fun regardless. Right now we are at just about 10 hard committed via reg form, and equally that have mentioned attendance to me personally.

Jillbeans

Really hate having to sit this one out.
Camping would have been fun, at least I could have stayed late for once!
I was just saying to Dennis yesterday that Matt no longer being here might be why this meet seems quieter.
He sure was a ringleader for us all.
Love...Jill

Slamdunkpro

I just booked a catering gig that Friday & Saturday so I'm out. Gotta take them when you get them in this economic climate.

Big House Signs

Really want to come...gonna figure out for sure tomorrow. I definitly want to check out Typestries operation. We love the work we get from him.