Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nostromo...anyone using it? Good, bad, ugly?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by Burek, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Burek

Burek Member

Apr 25, 2005
    Tags:
  2. jayhawksigns

jayhawksigns Very Active Member

Jan 8, 2005
    Kansas
    I use the Nostromo for its intended purpose, gaming, makes accessing all the commands when I am blowing through Battlefield 2 a whole lot easier.

As for business productivity, I have been meaning to take it to work and try it out in Flexi and Photoshop. The potential for when you start working is there, all you keyboard commands within easy reach, I'll take it in tomorrow, the rest of the shop is on vacation so I'll have some time to play.

And that keyboard you posted, if and when they make a ergonomic version, I'll buy two, one for home and one for work. That thing will be awesome. Someone actually talked about making mini-games for it, like the bonk game at the arcades, see a key light up and press it before it goes away, that keyboard will be the last keyboard anyone needs to buy, at least for a little while.