• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not a good day in Boston

tsgstl

A good customer of mine is up there watching his wife. We have heard he has no cell service so we are hoping he is OK. She was still running at the time.

HulkSmash

As bad as this sounds, I don't think it was a big enough explosion for a terrorist attack.... in anycase if it was caused by someone, they need to be dealt with.

tsgstl

As bad as this sounds, I don't think it was a big enough explosion for a terrorist attack.... in anycase if it was caused by someone, they need to be dealt with.

yeah I was kind of thinking similar to 96 Olypics bombing. I get what you mean but technically "Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion." so yes it is a terrorist attack

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is a crummy shame. Thoughts and prayers for all those perished and hurt in this senseless attack..... terroristic or not.

This just isn't what was meant to be. I just don't understand how so many things which have been a part of our lives are slowly being taken away, by a select few.

This is just plain horrible.... and it's never going to stop.

phototec

Sad day, because of another NUT job, prayers go out to all those who lost life, limbs, and were injured.

CNN say it was a pipe bomb in a trash can...

We need background checks for anyone purchasing small pieces of pipe.

Ban all pipe shorter than 10'

That will stop this madness....

tsgstl

It would of been nice to come here and see others share their take on such a tragic event.
I guess your right, it's one that always ruins it for everyone else.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Don't like to use this site for political commentary as I am mostly about fun, but, the Boston tragedy touches US all. The terrorist can GO F*CK THEMSELVES...

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!

:wavingflag:

fmg

Very sad day for all Americans and America.This is the kind of terror we had in London for many years from the murdering IRA scum.