• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not a Mutoh problem

Jackpine

Cibersupplies and Cibercat has just emailed me with information that Ciberprint DOES NOT support a Graphtec CE3000Mk2-60. I was having problems with version 5.22 finding the USB security dongle and would crash and display an "application error". 5.22 is, I mean was my preferred version over 5.0 or 5.5. I removed 5.22 and installed 5.5.17 (the latest) and that prints but now it will not, or can not find the cutter when I contour cut. Well I have been printing and cutting with this "combo" since I bought it from here when it was SSK. So now Cibercat says it only has driver for HYBRID cutters. What a crock of Sh!t! I have been surprised that CiberCut and Ciberprint is not more widly used. Ciberprint, when behaving right, is a powerful, user friendly program with more control and features than Flexi and isn't a memory hog as Flexi is. I have been recommending these since I got them. I'm pissed at the support BUT this is the first problem I have had with Ciberprint. Now I have to learn Flexi. I am appalled that I was told it dons not support a Graphtec cutter even though it has it in the list IN the program. What a solution is that for a problem. I'm done!
This would never had happened with SSK and the tech support here.
Thank goodness for gvgraphic,(he's my tutor) I will now have to learn Flexi.

Jackpine

Update: I have been contacted by both Cibersupply and CiberCat. They are both aware of the problem and are taking steps to solve them. Cibersupply has no obligation to support this software not purchased from them but has stepped up and is assisting in this problem. I want to thank both for their quick response and to Michael at CiberCat in working to solve this issue. I still believe Ciberprint is one of the most under rated programs in the market. One strong point is the way it handles ram memory compared to Flexi. I will keep the form informed on this outcome. Thanks for a place to rant and rave.

Jackpine

Just trying to get some support. I have talk with Michael from Cibercat and have downloaded the latest version of Ciberprint 5.5 and have a new registration number at his request. I will let you know how this turns out. He is working very hard with this situation.
You get em Gerry.
Bruce

Jackpine

I was sent a link to download the latest version of 5.5.47 (Glad I have fast internet) deleted the one I had and installed the new one. rebooted the computer and IT WORKS! I contour cut again. I printed and cut from Flexi over the weekend.....not liking that at all. Ciberprint is s"sooooo soooooth to use" compared to Felxi and it is NOT a memory hog as Flexi is.
Thank you Michael at www.cibercat.com and the guys at www.cibersupply.com.
Gerry

Bogie

How is the thing on color management? Would I have to create my own profiles, or is the company pretty good about providing a bunch of generics?

Jackpine

Color management very good. NO you would not have to create profiles. The company is right on with support for the program. The program has an icc profiler but I could help you out with some excellent profiles.
How is the thing on color management? Would I have to create my own profiles, or is the company pretty good about providing a bunch of generics?