• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not a new member

Medina Signs

Old Member
Just out of curiosity - I've been a member here for several years, but my profile reads "New Member" . Is there somewhere in my profile where I can change that moniker?

And yes, I know I'm a new member compared to some of you old dogs. I'm just not "New-New"

Thanks in advance

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why something like that would bother you, but I think it has to do with you really don't contribute a lot. Looks like you do maybe one post a year.

Medina Signs

Old Member
Don't know why something like that would bother you, but I think it has to do with you really don't contribute a lot. Looks like you do maybe one post a year.

Thanks Gino - It doesn't bother me alot.. maybe a little bit -

As far as contributions are concerned, you're right, I don't post very much. It seems that whenever I can contribute advice to someone's query, it has already been answered multiple times. I guess I need to get up earlier in the day - or stay up later -

On the other hand, I read the post every day - religiously (sorry if not PC) and have learned a lot. Also, I get a good laugh at the un-compromised, concise and truthful answers offered up to the un-initiated. You guys crack me up.

I'll try to post more to get rid of the newbie status.

Not a space cowboy