• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not detecting rear crop marks

high impact

Any body run accross their sp300v not detecting the rear crop marks?

I have a couple of prints approx 50" long and I can't get the cutter to find the rear crop marks. The weird thing is it finds the front then blows right past the rear without even trying and my print ends up on the floor!

I've done tons of print/laminate/reinstall and cut & never had this problem...I don't get it...

Any body run into this and have any ideas on what to look for?

Thanks a million!

ChicagoGraphics

It might be something to do with your traking, just need to make a small adjustment. Im not to famillar with the Roland machines though

high impact

Hehehe...found it! I bumped my send possition from 0" to 1" inbetween today and when I printed these on Friday. So it was looking for the rear marks 1" away. Why did that not change the front margin also? I don't know either...

Don't do that! It costs you an hour of time!!! argh...

Thanks for the suggestion on tracking or "square" - ya i checked that about 20 times.

Why does the simplest thing cause the most trouble? LOL

At times the cause is not enough light for the sensor to "see" the marks. We have LED lights to cure the problem. You can always use a lamp held low