• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not New but Intro

rwinninger

I am not new to the forum, but would like to introduce myself. When I retired from police service I told my wife I am unemployable I am a senior citizen with an attitude ( took me 2 years to start liking people again). I decided to turn a part time venture from when the family raced to a real job, still going at it since 2004 paying the bills like all of you, $5 ahead than the utility bill come and your at a minus again. I have a full service sign shop Roland VP540 which I use for just about everything. Anyway to make this short Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks for the knowledge I have gained from this site, a book is not big enough for what can be learned here, I wish I knew of this site when I started, the learning curve would have been much shorter. Great site, great people some are too thin skinned but it makes for interesting reading.
I hate long posts so thanks and Merry Christmas.

Firefox

Welcome aboard from No. Cali.

4 years Law Enforcement, Loved the job, hated the politics... happier since!
Merry Christmas back at ya!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome again from PA...............................................................