• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not new but new username

brush1

I registered few years ago with user name brush but I wasn't active. I keep reading all the posts since and not write anything beaucause I was scary so with my English I will be not accepted with some forum members.
English is not my native language. I come to USA without any English 13 years ago. I won green card in lottery. I'm US citizen now. I learn English by my self. It is my 4th language.
I do signs since I finished College 30 years ago.
I opened first sign business almost 10 years ago in California. I sold it for family reason, moved to Colorado 3 years ago and started new shop here. I'm located in Fort Collins Colorado. It is one women operating business and I'm planning to stay this way. I'm owner, designer, accountant, sales rep, cleaning person. It is a vinyl shop with digital printing focus. I did thousands of vinyl signs, bunch of vehicle wraps, trade shows in Orlando and Las Vegas for big corporate customers. I'm very happy with the way how my business is growing. I love this business. I'm very happy to be in this country. US is the place where you can do it!!!! :Welcome:

Replicator

Welcome to you . . . Your English is very good considering.

Thanks for jumping on board the forum and introducing yourself !

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.....................

Maybe we could get you to teach Old Paint some English..... :rolleyes:

Rodi

Hi From Connecticut.

My mother moved from France to the USA in 1960 and she never lost her accent and her English was never too good either.

Don't be afraid of any one on this forum and your language. For as many as would put you down there are ten to help you.

God Bless

brush1

Thank you All for very warm welcome.
I'm working very hard to improve my English......Most of you understand me....great!!!!
I'm not young so everything is slower and harder then for young one.
It is one more thing to add....to let you know how great this country is...
My business is not the only success here.....I have a son. He moved to US when he was 15 years old (no English). He graduated from one of the best University in USA (UCLA) with 3.8 GPA and he has 2 more years to finished his PhD in archeology in University of Wyoming where he never recived in past 4 years anything lower then A.
The only one no good thing is.......he is not going to run signs business.....lol....