• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not new...more like used up.

imaSIGNr

Just stopped by to say hello. Hadnt been on here in couple years. Lost my business, home and studio due to divorce, poor economy and competition...Sold off everything . Still make some custom scroll brackets and dabble here n there. Never got with the digital phase. Still pretty much old school, but rarely do any signs anymore. I did make a hand carved sign a year ago and get a little part time work from my old sign employer that was my competition then...lol ...Out to pasture I call it...
imaSIGNr

Jillbeans

Ima!
Glad you are still kicking.
Remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, to use a cheap cliche.
We still need your wisdom and input.
Love.....Jill

signage

imaSIGNr good to see you are still kicking! Sorry to hear about your misfortune, your knowledge and scroll brackets are missed! keep stopping back.

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome back to the real world, glad your getting back into the swing of the brush and welding of scroll brackets holders again

Malkin

Nice to see you on here again.

Feel free to swing by the shop again anytime you want to shoot the breeze.
(check for new address though, we moved across town a bit)

wes70

Welcome back!

In the past you've shared your knowledge to me and others... hoping you will continue!

imaSIGNr

Great to hear from you folks. I have tried to get work with a few other shops in area , but struck out. I worked at Home Depot for awhile, now going to work as product rep. for Glidden paint products at 5 WalMart stores (Augusta,Waterville,Farmington,Skowhegan & Palmyra) . Not what I really want to do, but its work. Want to keep up with some metal work as a side option. ....I will check in from time to time.

S

SignTech

Yeah good to see you ... same boat really, GF and I split ... economy killed us too ... but found a small install niche' so ......... life continues. Welcome back.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good to hear from you again. I can't believe you just posted... as just the other day, I suggested you to someone for some custom made scollwork.

Keep your chin up. Things will settle down and we'll all be feeling better.