• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

not printing anything

well finally got my printer running i am going to be honest ive been so busy screenprinitng political signs out of a warehouse we disregarded our machine for about 2 months!!! i wanted to print something but nothin is printing i have done some powerful cleanings and some small lines are starting to print now is that a good sign or bad sign what should i do????? help????

grafixhenk

No 1 before running the cleaning cartridges through the machine which should have been done berfore you got busy screenprinting I would fill the capping station with cleaning solution and let your print head sit on that for about 10-15 minutes.

Step 2: get a syringe and suck the ink through the printhead by using the waste lines. When ink is flowing though both lines quit and let it sit ( stabilize for about 15 minutes) and run 1 - 2 powerfull cleanings. Now try to print.

If this fails load it with the cleaning cartridges and let it cycle through the process.

If this faisl it is printheads, damper and capping station/mainenace station changing time.

Good luck!

D

DARLAK

take the dampers off. put a short length of tube on a syringe and fill the syringe with solution. move the heads off the capping station over a paper towel. put the tube on each head nipple and gently squeeze. watch the bottom of the head until the streams are nice and straight. move onto the next nipple. replace the dampers and do a few cleaning cylcles.

Espartaco1967

Hello I have one mutoh outdoor falcon jr, and recently I had a problem, not print the heads, not color, not black, I change fuse 1 and fuse 2, the machine work very well, but to the week does not print the color head, anybody can help me, it can be problem of mainboard, and if it is thus, somebody knows like repairing it, the inks arrives at dampers, and capping station clean, even fills the waste bottle, the inks arrives perfectly at the heads, apparently does not arrive voltage at the top from color