• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not printing yellow?

RSR571

I am waitning for Mutoh to call me back but I figued I'd see if anyone knows what I should try next. I have not prited anything in a couple of days when I turned the machine on and ran a nozel check it was not printing any yellow, I did a mannual clean and aslo a couple of machine cleanings I tryed to print something maybe thinking the nozels are clogged or something. Any help would be great. I have a Mutoh Toucan LT running Mutoh eco-sol inks.

ChicagoGraphics

Forgot what It's called, but fill your capping station with solvent cleaner and let your heads soak for 10 minutes or so then do a test print. Should open it up.

RSR571

thanks guys we are soaking the yellow capping station right now Mutah tec said it will fix it 85% of the time. I sure hope so, Thanks for the help.

Steve C.

There's a little tab on the cartridge that slides over to flip a switch when
the cartridge is almost empty. Sometimes this tab will get stuck and not
do it's job. Same thing happened to me just yesterday with light cyan. It's
not the first time it's happened. You could have an empty cartridge.

Baz

There's a little tab on the cartridge that slides over to flip a switch when
the cartridge is almost empty. Sometimes this tab will get stuck and not
do it's job. Same thing happened to me just yesterday with light cyan. It's
not the first time it's happened. You could have an empty cartridge.

Thats hapened to me a couple of times. It would be first on my list to check since its the easyest thing to do.