• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not Really signwork

deane

I have gotten the urge to paint some fine art pieces and had to pick up the brush and sling some paint. This is what resulted. I used One Shot and they are painted on canvas. Would of used some acrylic but this is what I have on hand and it seemed foolish to buy any more paint.

Attachments

• purple swirl 2.jpg
    purple swirl 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 113
  • purple swirl 3.jpg
    purple swirl 3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 89

Jillbeans

Very intricate and I like the colors a lot.
Just don't put them out in the sun, that red 1S will turn the color of an old brick.
Thanks for sharing, I think you've put me back into a creative mood!
Love....Jill

deane

Jill, I know far too well what OS red does in the sun. I had Mike Meyer paint a mural during my Walldog event here in Aledo. The mural was facing south and within a year the red was gone. Now it looks like a ghost wall. I really miss those days with lead in the paint. Oh well, I guess that is what some call progress.

Thanks for the kind comments.

JoySigns

These are very interesting they have a great deal of energy but also seem soothing. To my eye, they seem to be detailed studies from a larger image.