• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not sure how to work this is this a copyright infringement?

GK

I would check with their theatre director of the school. If they paid the royalties to reenact the play/musical they may have also purchased the temporary rights to reproduce certain copyrighted elements as well. Many times the schools pay a pretty significant amount of money for the scripts and such so it might be worth a shot to see what else might also be included.

Nuagedesigns

I would check with their theatre director of the school. If they paid the royalties to reenact the play/musical they may have also purchased the temporary rights to reproduce certain copyrighted elements as well. Many times the schools pay a pretty significant amount of money for the scripts and such so it might be worth a shot to see what else might also be included.

Very good thought making the phone call in the am. Thanks George.

MrKoob

My local music/cd store has card board cut-outs of popular movies and such. IMO, yes copyright infringement..

That might be a diff story. Often when they (CD/Music Stores) sign-on to sell the CD's/movies they are sent promotional items like cut-outs and such.

Samm

Maybe tell them to try the local video store - see if they have any from the promo period.

Last edited:

Nuagedesigns

Called the school and nope no luck just having a father daughter dance with this as a theme. Called local blockbuster and they toss everything after a week or so.

So I googled High SchoolMusical cutouts and found a site that sells them for $29.95. Not to bad no work just relayed the info to the school and I'll let them take care of it.

Thanksfor all the help and off topic entertainment on Disney.:thankyou: