• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not trying to impress anyone or anything,

MikePro

$90 for my shop truck, and I have to fillup at least 3 times a week!
build me a 40mpg el camino and i'd be all over it!

cdiesel

I gotta look at what we spend on fuel each month. I'm afraid I don't want to know.

Last fillup on my F350 was $152. And it wasn't even bone dry.

SignosaurusRex

I gotta look at what we spend on fuel each month. I'm afraid I don't want to know.

Last fillup on my F350 was $152. And it wasn't even bone dry.

:omg: Oh SH**! I think I just had another "pucker" moment.
I'm not to thrilled about looking, although I think I have a rough idea. I don't really want to push the possibility of tipping over without the capability of recovering.

smdgrfx

It's about $93 to fill up my Titan down here in Houston. Going for the third fill up this week in the morning. I hope that means I made money this week doing deliveries and meetings/quotes...sigh....

SignosaurusRex

It's about $93 to fill up my Titan down here in Houston. Going for the third fill up this week in the morning. I hope that means I made money this week doing deliveries and meetings/quotes...sigh....
OMG! The worst part for you is that you can see all those tanks & refineries as you drive the 610.:covereyes: WHY, WHY, WHY

signage

Bio Diesel is looking better everyday. Anyone want to buy a sign shop so I can start a biodiesel company? :rolleyes: maybe I can start making millions instead of thousands:Big Laugh

Last edited:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Gas prices are helping me take a different look at some onsite jobs. After crunching the numbers, they just aren't really worth it.

It is quite possible that "hacks" could get a leg up on us by working uninsured, and without all the other business expenses we have.

JB

Kottwitz-Graphics

Yeah, I got lucky...My wife and I traded our vehicles last night (I needed her car to drive some guys up for my sons bachelor party, so she got to drive the truck to take her mom shopping), and when I left, I had about an 1/8 of a tank, and when I got in it this morning, I had almost 3/4 of a tank...Of course I got to hear about how I didn't leave her any gas in the truck...:covereyes:

I just chalked it up to I ran on my bike yesterday, so I wasn't even in the truck to know how much was in it...:thumb:

TheSnowman

My wife got a new car and I kept her Grand Prix, and parked my truck. I've driven my truck about ten times since last year at this time when I started driving her Grand Prix. I'm gettin twice the mileage, and only get out the truck to pull trailers when we go four wheelin. At least it's staying nice!