• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Not working Fc7000-75

EZAMORA

Hi every one!! I have a Graphtec Fc7000-75 Its plugged in but It just wont tern on. I really need the cutter to run.Time is money.The other problem is that I dont have money to ship it out. I know this is going to tern out really pricey. Has anybody had any problems like this befor?

blackicefx

um.....
Which issue do you want a response to? The won't power on or being too broke to ship it out?
1. When it's plugged in, do you see/hear any response at all from the unit? How old is the unit, etc? Would definitely need more info.

2. You're broke... if you really need the unit to work, why are you trying to ship it out? Did you sell it to someone or are you relocating?

Matthew
BlackIceFX

Drip Dry

Graphtec has a 3 year "no matter what " guarantee
Since it's a fairly new product, you are probally covered.
Call them and maybe they can walk you through it.
If you can't afford to ship it to them, I'm sure they would send you the parts
for you to install.

JT

EZAMORA

Im going to call signwarehouse and If they dont do nothing I guess i will call graphtecusa. hey thank you so much

EZAMORA

I checked my emails and it says I got the cutter on 04/10/06 so I guess will see if it covers. Time goes so fast that I still feel like the cutter is new.

ahollow

This might sound stupid, but make sure the outlet you are plugged into is working. Check it with a lamp or radio.

EZAMORA

all help is cool to me . it dont sound stupid.. hey it was the first thing I did ,but unfortunately It didnt work.

Techman

There is usually a fuse on the main board. Taking covers off will show it. That is if there is one on the main board near the power supply. Almost all power supplies have a fuse close by. Its almost a rule.

EZAMORA

Well I Called Sw And They Told Me To Call Graphtec . they said cool just ship it. So Insted I Drove Over There.. Yeah A 4 Hour Drive.. No Questions Asked. Went Home And Well My Vehical Mest Up On Me So It Was A Bad Idea In The First Place. I Waited For Their Phone Call FOR OVER TWO WEEKS, But No Call.so i had to reach them.this T.s. Guy Was The Best Though.. Really Helpful.i Think His Name Was Duy.. He Should Be The Manager OR SOMTHING. Very Responsible Guy. Anyways So I Had To Give Them A Call And Was Told That It Was Fixed And Redy To Ship.i Waited A Week And Still Not Shiped . Called Again And Was Told It Was Still In Their Warehosue. So It Took Over A Month Just For Me To Get It.good Thing It Still Had Warrainty. So It Didnt Cost Me Nothing. Just Imagine If I Would Of Just Made A Living Out Of This Machine.. A Month With Out A Machine And So Many Bills Would Be Tuff. Now Im Wondering If I Can Buy An Extended Worrainty .its Worth It,i Think. The Machine Works Fine Thanks To God And Graphtec.