• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nothing prints

denney007

i have been having troubles with my falcon outdoor and this morning i went to do a test print and now it isnt printing anything at all. i have done power washes and still nothing. any ideas.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
i have been having troubles with my falcon outdoor and this morning i went to do a test print and now it isnt printing anything at all. i have done power washes and still nothing. any ideas...

where r the fuses. i know what kind they r but i have no idea where they r on the printer...

i have looked and cant find anything on where they r located...

Regardless of the state or site of your fuses, try to grasp that you're not composing a telegram wherein you have to pay by the letter or are perhaps texting to some piss-complected adolescent with a fully thwarted set of comprehension skills.

Here you can use all of the alphabet as well as any punctuation you might need and, lo, even a shift key to differentiate upper and lower case characters, in order to express yourself. It's considered somewhat less than civilized to resort to using semi-literate abbreviations and mnemonics coupled with primitive punctuation when you have all of these tools enabling you to come right out and say whatever it is that might be scampering across your mind.

"r" is a miserable substitute for "are" that chokes on its own cleverness, the contraction "cant" is far better expressed as "can't", and "i" must be assumed to be the pronoun "I".

Good luck with the fuses, write when you learn how.

SlightlyChilled

regardless of the state or site of your fuses, try to grasp that you're not composing a telegram wherein you have to pay by the letter or are perhaps texting to some piss-complected adolescent with a fully thwarted set of comprehension skills.

Here you can use all of the alphabet as well as any punctuation you might need and, lo, even a shift key to differentiate upper and lower case characters, in order to express yourself. It's considered somewhat less than civilized to resort to using semi-literate abbreviations and mnemonics coupled with primitive punctuation when you have all of these tools enabling you to come right out and say whatever it is that might be scampering across your mind.

"r" is a miserable substitute for "are" that chokes on its own cleverness, the contraction "cant" is far better expressed as "can't", and "i" must be assumed to be the pronoun "i".

Good luck with the fuses, write when you learn how.

O Bob :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SlightlyChilled

Dude I knew jack about this printer and in just skimming over the old post you can find out so much like I did. use that thing between your ears god gave you and read.

Did you buy this printer working? Did you ever print a thing?
Lets just start with that. Then we can walk you by the rest.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Denney007 I'm giving you some time to think about that profanity-laced rant you posted. Totally unacceptable, not to mention that it's not to smart to ask for help with one hand and then act like that.

See you in a week.

masurza

I changed the dampers in my Mutoh valueJet 1604 and now my printhead is not printing.
I suck with a syringe to the dampers and still no printing.
I think is not vacuum ink through the lines colors.
I hope you can help me.
Thank you