• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Novarese

Jen Goodwin

Does anybody know if Novarese was a casfont?

I used to have this font and use it alot, went to open an old file and I am missing the font. I have no idea where I got it.

Corel?
Illustrator?
Casfont?

Jen Goodwin

Yep...that is the one.

Normally, I'd just go ahead and buy it. But I already had it and used it quite a bit. Apparently from the old files...I had the whole family and now it's gone.
I have no idea where I had gotten it originally.
Oh well, I was just hoping someone knew before I dug very deep into the back of my filing cabinet digging around for my old casfonts disk whether it was on there or not. LOL.

threeputt

If I'm not mistaken, Novarese was a part of the early font libraries Gerber supplied with their software Graphics Advantage, now legacy I'm afraid.

Jen Goodwin

Thanks!! :) Now I can't find the disk anyway. LOL. I have a foggy memory about trying to load casfonts into Flexi 8 (on Windows 7) and not having any luck getting them to load.
I think I will just buy it again. :) Nice font, I had forgotten all about it until I opened that file.