• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now hiring a full time vehicle wrap installer & sign maker. Tampa, FL

VividGraphix

Now hiring a full time vehicle wrap installer & sign maker. Experience preferred. Job hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Some overtime may occasionally be available. We mainly do vehicle wrap and graphics, and also some vinyl sign work.

We are seeking an individual with a good work ethic, reliability, and a valid drivers license. Contact Vivid Graphix at 813-445-0628 anytime Mon - Fri from 9 - 5.
chrisx@vividgraphixinc.ccom

Fast growing sign business seeks production operator with prior sign and graphics experience. Ideal candidate should have experience with large format inkjet file prep, production, finishing and installation.

•Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
•Presentable, dependable, reliable and detail-oriented.

Job Description
•Understanding of signage and graphics media program (Adobe) and basic substrates and vinyls.
•Using of sign production and finishing equipment.
•Prepare substrates for application. This may include cutting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for application.
•Perform quality assurance measures pre-and post construction by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards (bubbles, rough edges, loose seams).
•Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces.

402 North Taylor Rd.
Suite B,
Seffner, FL. 33584.
Location at I-4 and 75 in Mango area
Vivid Graphix Inc.

Last edited: