• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NOW HIRING - Vehicle Wrappers for LARGE project on Long Island and NYC

sinterligi

CEO and Founder
hi everyone, this is shad interligi the owner and ceo of Real Hit Media in NYC. i am looking to add some vehicle wrap installers to my team for a project that is upcoming. i do not want to stretch my current crew to thin so i have decided to seek some additional help. this project IS A FULL TIME JOB from Mid-April through the end of this year (40 hour weeks), and for the right people, if interested, a full time job beyond that. please take a look at the ad i have posted on craigslist for some more details. if you are interesetd, please head on over to www.realhitmedia.com/application and take a moment to fill it out. thanks in advance and keep up the good work everyone.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/trd/4396946872.html

8wcPyGTa4CcCVY32PcAV-cnLE62QgzdZjPe12WyD68w.jpg aF59irACl7FlxNFQQ-h_nVnaKBCWyDqEuORXDiDNXF0.jpg DDQF-pqxDh9rD-pVkTiqJvbQyAF8dKri4o54ucoRi-Q.jpg DJApwYj06QcP2Z5L1rHQlu20L1v_8aD-w4ZvlaWhCRo.jpg E2lfTSk72-opjDEAzCiF5x23OUXSlMQPfnI04MzISUI.jpg