• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now Selling HP Latex 300 and 500 Series Printers

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
GRS now has completed all the HP required training and we are now fully authorized to sell and service the HP Latex 300 and 500 series printers.

Unlike a lot of our competition GRS has elected to be what HP calls a 3-in-1 dealer. 3-in-1 means that GRS sells, installs and repairs the printer. GRS has been repairing wide format printers for the last 16 years and we bring a wealth of knowledge to the HP latex family. If you have a latex printer that is out of warranty and needs service and you are in the north east give us a call we would love to help you out.

If you are looking to purchase a new HP Latex printer we offer competitive pricing on the equipment and we know and understand all of the features of the units and the rip software. We have invested in demo units of the 365, 560 and latex cutter and can provide samples or demonstrations at our office in Wharton, NJ.

HP_Blue_RGB_150_MX.png HP L365 Large.png HP L335 Print-Cut Large.png

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right on Chris!! Welcome to the HP family!! If you need tips and pointers on how to sell against Grimco, reach out anytime!!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Thanks BigfishDM . We have been doing well with them already and have 5 installed in the last month or so. We have been impressed with the units and what they can do.

Subysti

Chris does your website not allow for ordering supplies directly? I purchased a used 1324 printer and the previous owner purchased it from you and used your inks so I thought I should stay with the same brand. The website doesn't seem to have a place to order from. OK Edit. When I click on register it brings me to a cosmetics store in france. tried multiple computers.

Last edited:

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Subysti you are correct that currently our website does not allow online ordering. I am currently working on finishing the coding to allow it. You can email orders to sales@thegrs.com or call them in to 888-477-8465 Ext 1. I am hoping that I will have the online store functionality done by the end of the year.

Dukenukem117

How much should I expect to pay for the service kits if I'm out of warranty? I'm not in your region but I'd like to know if you guys are required to charge a certain amount or do you have more discretion?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thanks BigfishDM . We have been doing well with them already and have 5 installed in the last month or so. We have been impressed with the units and what they can do.

Yeah, they are to me the best solution in the market right now for the price tag. You guys will kick butt with them for sure!

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
Yes S&F has been selling in the northeast region for decades and GRS has been successfully selling against them since 1996.

Commando

We have 2 360s. I don't like the wasted sheeting and it isn't as user friendly as my mimaki…but the print quality is awesome. We even stopped using Electro cut vinyl for our street sign orders because the print looked so good.
Great printers!