• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now that's a headline to avoid.......

CES020

Not talking about the actual case, that's a NHB topic, I would imagine, but man, just reading the headline made me put my hand over my midsection.....

Sounds like a story about an electric fence, a Friday night, a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon, and Mosh :Big Laugh

Attachments

• WeinerShocker.jpg
    WeinerShocker.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 91

Jillbeans

:)
I have been making fun of his unfortunate surname since seeing his story on the news yesterday.
Bet the press is having a field day, poor b@stard, but it sounds as if he had it coming.
(that sounds bad too)
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Even this guy has more sense and he's had the name for a lon-n-n-g time and knows how to conduct himself.
dachshund12.jpg

slappy

Dr. Drew was saying last night that this could cause a suicidal situation on him with this ... not saying he is going to do it, but just imagine what he's going through right now.. not that i feel bad what he did, but it's like bullying at elementary school with the last name... but now nationwide. He really lived up to his name however though... parents should be proud

CES020

Things might be turning around in the headline side of it. This one sounds much more comfy :loveya:

Attachments

• weiner2.jpg
    weiner2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 75

theskipman_98

Hmmmm if they decide to investigate and press some type of charges, wonder if he would hire the defense law firm OJ had.....

I can see it now....

"...if the boxers don't fit, you must acquit ..."

CES020

I think the person writing these captions needs some therapy. They clearly have an obsession....

Attachments

• weiner3.jpg
    weiner3.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 78

CES020

The headlines just make me say "What are you, six years old?".

It's like these "professional reporters" can't pass up a fart joke. It may or may not be a story, but is that really the best you can do for a headline passing as the news? It would all be funny, if you were 6. The 4 years at college, the life time of wanting to work in a newsroom and report news, and this is what you can do?