• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Now they're all gone!!

MixMaker

I figured out yesterday that my JV33 wasn't getting ink into the damper, but I guess upon forcing ink into the tube and into the damper I blew the damper out because I leaked a ton of white everywhere. I thought I'd try the fill the docking station with solution and then power everything down to keep everything moist trick so I could leave for the night.

I came in this morning (actually when I figured out I blew the damper out) and swapped out the damper, ran a test and now all nozzles are gone. I did a discharge and wash and still nothing....now I'm doing a 99 minute soak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'd like to get this resolved before the weekend so I don't have anything else drying up on me.

Thanks

Robert M

Dampers

dampers have a very thin sidwall that can get pin hole leaks in them. Rather then leak, they often allow air in. Once this happens ink will not be drawn in from the ink lines

I have them if you need some www.solventinkjet.com